Last Updated on October 24, 2023
Websites that aim to deliver quality service to the public need to have a good website hosting server. Multiple applications like ecommerce stores, blogs, and websites can utilize hosting servers for better performance and greater security.
Things to consider while selecting a good hosting provider
- High reliability and guaranteed uptime
- Bandwidth and storage that can handle the traffic count and number of page views in your website.
- Domain management tools for managing multiple domains and sub-domains.
- Ability to scale and consequently getting more traffic for the website.
- Excellent customer support is mandatory.
Check whether the hosting provider satisfies above mentioned features before you finalize them. Now let us get into details about Bluehost, one of the best web hosting providers.
About Bluehost – Is the Best Web Host?
Bluehost is the most reliable web hosting company founded in 1996 and owned by Endurance International Group. With its renowned hosting services, it has gained more than 2 million active users.
Many small business owners face many challenges when they try to promote their business online. Bluehost is a one-stop solution for all small businesses as it provides digital marketing services like SEO, social media marketing, local business visibility and many more.
Bluehost hosting features
- SSL certificate –. SSL certification for websites has been one of the search engine ranking factors just to ensure the security of the site. Every new and existing user of bluehost will get a free SSL certificate. Bluehost ensures the secured version of the site and supports better search engine ranking.
- Domain registration – getting a domain name for the website and registering it is a mandatory for any website development process. Domain registration is chargeable but bluehost offers one-year free domain registration for its users.
- Website builder tool – drag and drop site builder is available with bluehost that facilitates any non-technical person to build their own online store without much support.
- Easy data transfer – users can have easy data migration within platforms without losing data with the help of bluehost. Users will get unlimited data transfer according to the plan they select along with CPU protection.
- Storage – Several Bluehost storage plans are available. The plans starting from 50GB to unlimited storage are provided. Check with your business requirement and choose your storage plan accordingly.
- In-built caching feature – another crucial feature of bluehost is the in-built caching feature. You may not need a separate third-party caching plugin as bluehost has its own. Users can easily configure the level of caching according to the website they have.
Types of Hosting Plans by Bluehost
Bluehost comes with 4 types of hosting plans that facilitate all user groups.
- Shared hosting
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- WordPress hosting
Bluehost Shared Hosting Review
One of the popular bluehost hostings is the shared hosting that comes with affordable pricing that benefits any startups. It allows multiple websites to share the hosting server and avails multiple features that are offered by bluehost.
Several plans are available with Bluehost shared hosting as mentioned below. But there are common features that are available in all plans are resource protection, domain manager, Google Ads credit up to $150 on your first campaign and Google my business for local listings.
|Supports 1 site
|Offers 5 email account
|Free domain & website builder
|Free domain & website builder with 1 Spam expert
|Free domain, website builder, spam expert, domain privacy & Site backup
The recommended plan is the Choice plus plan as it contains all necessary features that are sufficient for any startup or SMEs.
Bluehost VPS Hosting Review
With this type of hosting, users can enjoy a dedicated virtual space in a shared server. Bluehost VPS hosting is quite popular as they provide better security and users can experience enhanced site performance.
Users get access to the guaranteed resources that are available in the shared hosting server. Being a beginner-friendly hosting, Bluehost VPS hosting can deliver an efficient storage space and gives an excellent user experience.
|Supports 2 cores
|Supports 2 cores
|Supports 4 cores
|Supports 1 IP address
|Supports 2 IP addresses
|Supports 2 IP addresses
The most recommended plan is the enhanced plan and most users prefer this plan for their VPS hosting.
Bluehost Dedicated Hosting Review
The incredible benefits of choosing bluehost dedicated hosting is the control that users get over the server and the high level performance when compared to other hosting types. Bluehost dedicated hosting is the best choice for large-scale businesses as they expect more security.
With bluehost dedicated hosting users can have predictable website performance and can enjoy complete privacy. If you expect high website traffic then Bluehost dedicated hosting will be a right choice. Users will get frequent storage upgrades.
|2.3GHz with 4 cores, 4 threads and 3MB cache
|2.5GHz with 4 cores, 8 threads and 8MB cache
|3.3GHz with 4 cores, 8 threads and 8MB cache
Bluehost Dedicated hosting plan –Comparison chart
Enhanced plan is the highly preferred plan by most users as it supports with enough speed and storage.
Bluehost WordPress Hosting Review
Bluehost optimized WordPress hosting is the perfect hosting suitable for high-end WordPress online stores. Daily maintenance and application upgrades will be provided that will support the WordPress website to work fast and will keep secured.
Users can experience auto-scalability that will meet the traffic growth and can have free site migration. All plans come with a suite of marketing tools, automatic WordPress installation and verified Google My business. Bluehost provides customizable themes and easy-to-install plugins that benefits users to gain better site functionality.
Free SSL certificate
Free SSL certificate &Microsoft office 365 for 30 days
Free SSL certificate
Microsoft office 365 for 30 days
The recommended plan is the Choice plus as it comes with bundle of feature with affordable pricing
Advantages of Bluehost Hosting Provider
We can find enough positive Bluehost Hosting reviews in recent days. Through its excellence in hosting service it has attracted millions of users to have Bluehost as their main hosting provider for all their online projects. Let us identify the pros of Bluehost hosting services in details
- Great uptime – uptime is the main criteria that has a major impact on the performance of the platform. Moreover Bluehost comes with a good uptime of 99.96% and delivers better outcomes for websites.
- Fast page loading speed – the bounce rate of a website increases if the website has slow page loading speed. This will affect the business and the growth of the platform. Bluehost supports a website to load within 688ms and impresses visitors and will make them stay in the site.
- Higher security options – Bluehost doesn’t compromise with security aspects. Even the basic plans of any hosting type of Bluehost will provide free SSL certificates and ensures higher security level to users.
- Professional marketing services – Bluehost supports promoting our brand online through its in-built digital marketing tools. Bluehost offers perfect SEO that will help you to get better search engine ranking. A complete support starting from website designing and development, content management and easy deployment, all stages will be supported by Bluehost.
Disadvantages of Bluehost Hosting Provider
Though Bluehost has many high perks, the platform also has few hiccups. It is essential to analyze the cons of this platform for better understanding.
- Higher renewal rates – Every hosting plan of Bluehost starts with the minimum price that is quite attractive for users to get in. But at the same time, the renewal charges for any plan is 3 times higher than the initial one.
- Plan restrictions – all initial plans will have more restrictions like support for only 1 website, limited storage space, restricted bandwidth and many more. This forces users to avoid the basic plan and to go for higher plans.
Bluehost has enough advantages to start with. A great money-back guarantee will make any user decide on trying this hosting provider without hesitation. It supports plenty of user-friendly apps and comes with multiple-tier hosting packages. Finally, Bluehost delivers best loading time and good value for your money.
1.Can beginners go for Bluehost?
Yes, Bluehost is a perfect beginner-friendly web hosting platform that supports any fresher to have an easy understanding about the features and modules.
2.Can Bluehost handle high traffic?
Respective tests have been conducted and it has been proved that Bluehost can handle traffic without slowdown and can also handle reasonable and sudden website traffic.
3.Which Bluehost hosting plan is suitable for me?
It depends on the type of website you run. If you are a startup having an ordinary website then we recommend you to go for any basic plans initially.
4.Where are Bluehost server located?
Bluehost has its in-house data center located in Utah, USA. The company has a perfect infrastructure with 5000 sq. building with essential data center functions.
5.Will Bluehost accept credit cards for signup?
Bluehost supports multiple payment options. Once you proceed to pay you will find out the options and you can select the one that is comfortable for you.