Last Updated on February 12, 2024
Are you a publishеr or bloggеr looking to maximizе your rеvеnuе through display advеrtising? Look no further! In today’s digital world, display ad networks play a major role in monеtizing online content.
Thеsе nеtworks connеct publishеrs with advеrtisеrs, allowing thеm to display ads on thеir wеbsitеs or blogs and еarn rеvеnuе in rеturn.
In this article, we’ll look at the best 10 display ad networks for publishers and bloggers who want to boost their earnings.
Some of the thеsе nеtworks offеr traditional display ads, whilе othеrs providе diffеrеnt ways to makе monеy. You can choose the high CPM ad network for business and target your audience.
Whеthеr you havе a big wеbsitе with lots of visitors or a small blog, wе’vе includеd options for еvеryonе. So if you are ready to start making morе monеy from your wеbsitе or blog, kееp rеading to find out which ad nеtworks arе thе bеst fit for you. Thеsе nеtworks hеlp you fill up your ad spacе and makе morе monеy by connеcting you with advеrtisеrs who want to promotе thеir products or sеrvicеs.
What is an Ad Network?
An ad nеtwork is likе a matchmakеr bеtwееn wеbsitе ownеrs (likе bloggеrs and contеnt crеators) who want to sеll ad spacе and companies looking to advеrtisе. It hеlps connеct advеrtisеrs with wеbsitеs that match thеir targеt audiеncе, and vicе vеrsa.
This makеs it еasiеr for wеbsitе ownеrs to еarn monеy from thеir contеnt without having to talk dirеctly to advеrtisеrs. Instеad of doing dеals onе by onе, thеy can lеt thе ad nеtwork handlе it all.
An ad nеtwork is a softwarе platform that buys ad spacе from wеbsitе ownеrs and sеlls it to companies who want to advеrtisе. It works by partnеring with both wеbsitе ownеrs and advеrtisеrs, helping thеm find thе right match for thеir nееds.
Dеpеnding on what thеy’rе looking for, wеbsitе ownеrs choosе ad nеtworks basеd on things likе how thеy pay (likе how much thеy pay pеr thousand viеws) or what kinds of ads thеy spеcializе in.
Benefits of partnering with Best Display Ad networks for publishers
- No need to spend your time finding sellers and advertising your content.
- You can expect better value for your digital ads than your host through your platform.
- You will get multiple payment options and you can select your convenient method and get payments on time.
- Multiple monetization channels will be offered by publisher ad networks and you can have as many as you can.
- You will be given the option to select the ad formats, sizes, and styles, which will be relevant to your niche and domain.
10 Best Display AD Networks for Publishers 2024
In 2024, several ad networks have emerged as top choices for publishers. These networks offer various features, robust monetization options, and strong advertiser relationships.
- Google Ad Exchange: Best for Maximum Reach and Revenue
- AdMaven: Best for High-quality Performance and Engagement
- TripleLift: Best for Native and Programmatic Advertising Excellence
- Xander: Best for Innovative Ad Formats and Targeting Capabilities
- Index Exchange: Best for Transparent and Efficient Monetization
- PubMatic: Best for Advanced Yield Optimization and Publisher Control
- OpenX: Best for Premium Ad Inventory and Monetization Solutions
- Criteo: Best for Dynamic Retargeting and Personalized Ads
- Amazon Publisher Services (A9): Best for E-commerce Integration and Scalability
- Verizon Media: Best for Diverse Ad Solutions and Audience Targeting
1. Google Ad Exchange
Best Display Ad Network for Publishers with high standards for inventory
Google Ad Exchange is one of the most reputed Publisher ad networks that was founded in 1996 and acquired by Google in 2008. The platform uses Rela-Time Bidding (RTB) technology to sell its ad inventory to advertisers. The platform enables display ads and ad space will be effectively allocated to the relevant domain-holding advertisers.
Google Ad Exchange is a promising platform that assures better monetization of ad inventory. The platform serves both website owners and also mobile app developers. Users can easily manage and optimize their Google Ad Exchange account.
- Offers multiple deals to publishers.
- Enterprise-grade filtering and blocking are followed.
- Publishers can take customizable reports on different parameters.
- Can set your inventories as branded, semi-transparent, or anonymous.
- You can block vendors from reaching your platform
- Dynamic allocation in Google Manager is provided.
Sign-up now and get a Google Ad Exchange account and become a member of the best banner ad network for publishers.
Powerful Publisher AD Network that Assures High revenue
Admaven is one of the best ad networks for small publishers that offers multiple features to reach audiences and supports better branding for advertisers. You can choose the ads that are to be placed on your platform and can set the configuration, and type of ads, based on your needs.
Ad maven places the ad in the right place that will never miss our eyes. The ads will be more eye-catching and all ads will get higher click rates. Admaven has always been one of the top ad networks for publishers who seek higher revenue through their platform ad inventory.
- Multiple ad formats are offered to all publishers and they can have full-screen ads, pop ads, push-in pages, and many more.
- Greater CPM rates are highly guaranteed by the platform.
- The platform can generate more than 2 billion impressions daily worldwide.
- You can start monetizing without bothering about minimum traffic requirement
Ad maven has a huge customer base as it is listed to be one of the top 10 ad networks for publishers.
Best mobile ad networks for publishers with high CPM
TripleLift is one of the top 10 ad networks for publishers that focuses more on native ads, branded video ad networks, and higher revenue. Publishers gain more by partnering with the TripleLift ad network as they can have their native direct deals with their existing ad stack.
The platform uses its proprietary technology for proper ad placements that will fit into the theme of every website. Publishers can experience a range of ad formats that include images, scroll, cinematography, carousel, and many more.
- The best banner ad network for publishers with multiple innovative technologies.
- Ad formats are available for every objective like online video, CTV, Display, and native.
- Fraud-proof transparency for advertisers is offered.
- Users get measurable results on each ad campaign.
- More deals are offered to advertisers to make use of their brand and get returns.
TripleLift has become the most promising banner ad network for publishers who are fresher to the marketing industry.
4. Xander (Previously AppNexus)
Privacy-first display Ad networks for publishers
Xander is the most popular and high CPM ad network in the industry. Publishers will gain multiple functionalities by partnering with Xander. The platform offers SSP, Analytics, Ad Server Technology, and more features to all publishers. An enormous ad-space inventory is provided for all publishers to access.
The platform is one of the highest-paying ad networks for publishers as it gains more than 10 million daily impressions and guarantees better returns. Several users use their software and other reporting functionalities to launch the ad network for their brand.
- Programmatic advertising campaigns can be conducted across screens and assures more engaging audiences.
- A flexible platform that holds technology, automation, data solutions, and a user-first approach.
- Has a global reach by supporting more than 193000 brands all over the world.
- The platform holds more than 175 global SSP partnerships.
- The platform has served more than 1500 direct publishers.
Xandr is highly recommended for advanced publishers who have a better understanding of Ad networks and technology.
5. Index Exchange (Now acquired by Rivr Technologies GmbH)
Best Display Ad Network for publishers with future addressability
Publishers get to access thousands of advertisers along with their brands by partnering with Index exchanges. The platform has been listed as one of the top 10 ad networks for publishers as it guarantees top monetization strategies in the world.
The platform takes more effort to offer the best inventory to advertisers. A very strict examination will be carried and perfect inventory will be maintained for advertisers. You can experience transparency, reliability, and performance by using this ad network.
- You can monetize cross-channel platforms like display, video, CTV, mobile, and ad inventory through a single platform.
- Buyers’ confidence can be improved in the integrity of the inventory.
- With an effective supply chain protocol, the platform delivers a safe and transparent exchange.
- A tailored consumer experience can be gained through a range of addressability solutions.
The platform offers a receipt on each transaction along with price transparency and accountability through impression-level reporting and analytics.
The best user experience is provided when you get connected with the Index Exchange.
Best Ad Network for Website Publishers with high-quality inventory
PubMatic is the best banner Ad network for publishers that focuses on transparency and quality of inventory. Publishers can get support from the platform to manage and sell all their ad inventories to the relevant advertisers.
By utilizing the RTB technology, the platform connects publishers with multiple advertisers with different screen sizes. With the help of quality tools, the platform assures publishers to have high-quality ads and avoids all low-quality ads.
- The platform controls user experience across the channels like display, video, CTV, and many more.
- They future-proofed revenue opportunities by providing military-grade security to all publishers and advertisers.
- The platform has the identity hub feature that will centralize, implement, and optimize the ad-space inventory.
- The performance optimization insights give a clear understanding of the publishers’ performance.
PubMatic is one of the reliable ad networks for small publishers who expect better returns with minimum investments.
Best mobile ad network for publishers supporting multiple screen sizes
OpenX is one of the best banner ads networks for small publishers that will allow publishers to get access to all premium advertisers. The platform also provides bidding solutions that will assist publishers to get fully-optimized mobile ad exchange.
OpenX supports banner ads in all standard sizes that will assure publishers have the expected CPM. The platform performs manual checks to remove all unsafe advertisers to ensure better quality. The OpenX ads publishers will get 100% monetized ad space, a personal account manager, and perfect real-time reporting.
- The platform has gained a huge-scale cross-device reach with its cross-format.
- OpenX holds 130000 publishers’ domains, mobile apps, and CTV apps.
- The platform gets more than 200 billion ad requests per day.
- OpenX supports more than 100000 advertisers and 1 million ad creatives.
- By using the available data, the platform will enable audience targeting.
OpenX is the mobile-first approach platform that has the majority of its inventory coming from mobile apps and it is suitable for mobile publishers.
Versatile Push ads network for publishers
Publishers can utilize both web and mobile devices to increase their ad revenue. The platform is comprised of a large pool of local and international advertisers. Better fill rates are guaranteed on all verticals and ad formats. The platform positions the ad in the right place for viewers to view without feeling them is an intrusion.
All available features make the platform more SEO-friendly and support better page ranking. Better space utilization is experienced with the platform. The interface is easy-to-use and is open to any publisher. Without any set-up fee, publishers can register themselves with the platform.
- Users can eliminate third-party fees and get benefited from higher match rates.
- Publishers can choose their integration methods and can utilize their existing header bidding wrappers.
- Users can configure their ad server and can utilize more than 19000+ global retail brands and maximize their revenue.
- Earn high revenues with the unique CPM inserted in the ad server.
Criteo is one of the best display ad networks for publishers from SMEs and corporate businesses.
9. Amazon Publisher Services (A9)
Cloud-based high CPM ad network with guaranteed returns
Publishers can enjoy multiple benefits with Amazon Publisher Services by getting access to the transparent advertising marketplace. Users get clear shopping insights and can measure their performance. Also, they can incentivize their revenue model and can understand better about their users.
Publishers can get connected with Amazon ad inventories. You can experience higher advertisers’ competition. The entire Amazon interface is transparent and a simple reporting interface that offers easy fee structure to understand, auction-level reporting, and makes sure that all bidders compete equally.
- Users can enjoy the platform with zero fees and can have a direct relationship with buyers.
- The unified ad marketplace is integrated with one single cloud ad inventory that will get all publishers to access all advertisers.
- Multiple ad-tech services are available that will help your business to grow easily.
- There will not be any fee for publishers and bidders need to pay 2.4% as a service fee.
- Publishers can access all demands with just a one-click agreement
Amazon Publisher Services is noted to be one of the top 10 ad networks for publishers who are highly concerned about better monetization.
10. Verizon Media
Most reliable display ad network for publishers
Verizon Media is one of the best display ad networks for publishers that opt for a traditional waterfall setup. Verizon Media was once called an Oath advertising company that offers better advertising solutions to publishers. Publishers can access advertisers for display, video, CTV, mobile, and many more formats.
Maximizing the ad revenue is quite promising with this push ads network for publishers. Higher bidding solutions are provided to all bidders. Brand safety controls are offered that can be accessed by publishers and multiple tools available in the platform can be managed to monetize their inventories.
- The platform is underpinned by RTB technology and enhanced ad experiences.
- Verizon Media provides top-tier scale across all channels and ad formats that facilitate publishers to utilize ad inventories.
- The platform focuses more on offering publishers to have direct connections with the concerned advertisers.
- Sustainable advertising delivery is guaranteed which is quite promising for all advertisers.
Verizon Media is an unbeatable highest-paying ad network for publishers and performs well in the market.
2024 is a more promising year for all publishers. One can easily find the best display ad networks for publishers and can easily compare their features and pricing. Already you have learned many strategies in ad network last year and this is the right time to implement your learnings and start making huge profits. Hope you have a better understanding of our publisher ad networks’ list and it would help you in choosing the right one for your platform.
FAQ’s Related to Display AD Networks
What is an ad network in display advertising?
An ad network is an intermediary agency or a platform that works with publishers and advertisers and will let publishers effectively use their ad space. Advertisers can easily get the right place to display their ads with the help of an ad network.
What do ad networks do?
They will reduce the work of publishers in finding the perfect advertisers and also, they help advertisers to get them an ad space to post their ads by matching publishers and advertisers.
Why are ad networks needed?
Without an ad network’s support, it is not easy for a publisher to find an advertiser for his platform space and increase his monetization. Publishers will get to access a pool of advertisers through the display ad networks for publishers.
Is Google an ad network?
Google is not an ad network rather Google has a dedicated platform for an ad network called Google AdSense which publishers can use for their ad space and advertisers can find a quality space to post their ads.
Who are publishers in online advertising?
A publisher is the platform owner who can be a company or an individual. The platform can be a website, mobile app, or even social media account which has ad spaces. Publishers promote their platforms and generate traffic. They can monetize their content with the help of ad networks.
Which is the best ad network for publishers?
Each ad network has its significance and user coverage. According to the users’ demand, we can find the relevant ad network that will offer multiple services in building the brand and monetizing the content.
Which ad network pays the most?
The payment structure varies from network to network. Many factors influence the payment structure. Some of them are your verticals, geolocation focuses for traffic, traffic levels, and many more.
Can I use multiple ad networks?
Yes, you can simultaneously use multiple ad networks. It is good to check multiple ad networks and experience their service and the returns you gain. If used effectively you may get higher ad revenue from advertisers.